Financial Management – In the Black (5 hours) $80 + tax
Describe your Revenue Streams and Cost Structure to prepare for and project your financials for your first year in business.
- Explain your Revenue Streams and determine your sales forecast assumptions.
- Create monthly cash flow assumptions to determine your Cost Structure and prepare a cash flow statement to outline your monthly financial flow of cash into and out of your business.
- Receive tax tips to prepare you for your first year in business.
- Understand how to analyze an income statement and balance sheet.
- Incorporate your financial assumptions into a business plan and create financial projections using our pre-formulated Excel financial templates.
This workshop will be held ONLINE via ZOOM.
For more info, email: email@example.com