Below are current employment opportunities with Community Futures Fraser Fort George. Thank you for your interest!
Community Futures Fraser Fort George is seeking a dynamic individual to join our progressive team as our Projects Coordinator!
Projects Coordinator: (30 hours per week)
Deadline for applications: 12:00 pm on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
This is a part-time position with the potential opportunity to expand into full-time.
As the Projects Coordinator you will be focused on Coordinating specific projects, facilitating workshops and coordinating smaller initiatives or events. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working closely with a Steering Committee to achieve the outcomes identified in the Rural Dividend’s Agreement
- Liase with industry partners, the Ministry officials, local governments, sector leaders and communities across the region
- Researching and facilitating the development of value chains in identified sectors
- Facilitating business training and workshops - in particular, those with a marketing focus
- Business coaching with clients one-on-one
- Ensure the required reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Coordinating smaller initiatives or events
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the projects are promoted in the monthly newsletter, social media and other marketing resources
- Degree in Community Economic Development, Business, Project Management or demonstrated related experience
- Demonstrated experience in working and forming strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be capable of prioritizing and managing multiple events and activities at the same time
- Competent research skills with the ability to put data together into a strategic and/or action plan
- Sound knowledge in business and community economic development
Please forward your résumé along with a cover letter to:
Susan Stearns, General Manager
Community Futures Fraser Fort George
1566 – 7th Avenue, Prince George, BC V2L 3P4