Community Futures Fraser Fort George is committed to:
- Being a leader in the management of economic change
- Responding to demographic changes
- Providing excellent customer service that will continue as we grow and expand
- Working to achieve a balance of addressing “business development” and “community economic development”, recognizing that the two are linked
- CF FFG considers the following benefits in our decision making process:
- Human Benefits
- Community Benefits
- Employment Benefits
- Economic Benefits
- Offering our services to non-traditional, unique and unproven projects that other organizations may not be willing to take a risk on
- Using the communities’ multi-year economic strategies as a tool for our decision-making process
The Community Futures Fraser Fort George Annual General Meeting will take place on June 20, 2013. This meeting will be held at the Community Futures office located at 1566 7th Avenue in Prince George.
Download the Community Futures Fraser Fort George 2011-2012 Annual Report
Download the Community Futures Fraser Fort George 2010-2011 Annual Report
A copy of our Audited Financial Statements can be requested by email email@example.com or by phone (250)562-9622, ext. 101.